PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS! I hate to be pushy but it’s really important, cause if you don’t you won’t understand anything! No matter how smart you are! Thanks for understanding =)
In a parallel universe at another point in time …
… on the benign planet of Earth an effect occurred; some called it a tragedy, some a miracle. Whatever it was it happened, Kenoe happened. You see, it’s all about names.
Funny thing names; you don’t think too often what your name means, but thanks to Kenoe it became the most important thing in a person’s life and even the very thing that decided if you had one or not.
It began on a day like any other really, except when people woke up they discovered something that wasn’t supposed to be there beside them. It was different for everyone: some found flowers, some found animals, some found mini-clouds and some found things that you couldn’t even begin to describe. These things were later discovered to be things that are now commonly called Inmaer. They are the meanings of names in physical form, for example say your name was Chloe you would have found a young baby beside you, or if your name was Steven a floating crown beside you, and so on and so forth. Inmaers have a few, well, let’s say laws:
Zero: Inmaers only come from the owners FIRST name, this means none of a person’s other names (last, middle, etc.) meanings will affect what Inmaer they get.
One: you cannot be separated from your Inmaer (E.G. if you lock it in a cupboard and walk into the next room) or you will die.
Two: you can control your Inmaer (E.G if you have a tiger as your Inmaer, you can ride it at will, tell it to hunt, etc.) however you cannot control anyone else’s Inmaer.
Three: Inmaer will always attempt to follow their owners (E.G. if you have a Giant as Inmaer and you walk through a door too small for it, the Inmaer will smash through if it has the physical capability to do so.
Four: The Inmaer’s life and their owners are linked (E.G. if your name is Chloe for instance, the meaning of your name is to do with the goddess of fertility and young life: this means your Inmaer will always be a baby, therefore it never ages or more importantly dies of old age, meaning the owner doesn’t either). This can be great in some cases because the owner’s life span can be increased - however if the Inmaer is killed/destroyed the owner in turn will also be killed.
Five: Inmaer strength (E.G. say your Inmaer is a lightning bolt: the more strength it has the more electricity it will be able to produce) is based on how rare the owners name is (E.G. A name like James is quite common so their Inmaer would have less strength than a name like Arcady, for instance-hahahah my name)
Six: Some Inmaers have the capability to take their owners to different realms (E.G If the owner’s name was Arcady, their Inmaer would take them to a parallel universe that matched whatever they considered to be paradise). Also once the owner has successfully been to and come back from their Inmaer’s realm they can then take others with them to said realm. However, Inmaers can only do this if they have enough strength and if the Inmaer loses strength it can lose the ability to do this (this means the owner and even their friends can be stuck in an Inmaer’s realm).
Ok now we have the plot line thingy out of the way, let’s go through the RPG-ing rules:
1. General scratch rules (E.G. no swearing, etc.)
2. No joining in with another people’s RPG-ing without permission from them first.
3. No doing anything with someone else’s character/characters, without the owners of said character/characters permission first.
4. You can only create a character by remixing my “Kenoe character sheet” (with the details filled in obviously) and adding it to this studio, and you may only use said character once I have left a “I approve =)” comment on your remixed “Kenoe character sheet”; if I leave a “Nope sorry you can’t use this character =s” comment, you may not use the character (Don’t worry though, I won’t refuse a character unless it’s really “taking the mickey”). If I do refuse a character though, do feel free to question why I have done so -, you never know, I may have misunderstood what you meant and/or got something wrong.
Note: character requirements/rules will be explained in “Kenoe character sheet” ‘s instructions.
5. Do not do drastic things to the world’s workings (E.G. Have sudden apocalypses or something). If you wish to do something ground-breaking or dramatic, do it in an Inmaer’s realm, or ask me to do a certain update (I’ll explain what an update is further down, and no it’s not what you think it is) in my Kenoe update requests project.
Note: If someone else does try to do an update please ignore it, as I will NOT be asking anyone to do them for me / as well. Thank you =)
What’s an update mean in this RPG?
Alright I had better explain what I mean by an update. You see now and then I will leave these comments (And I’ll add projects int