It's a shame I must state this, but this group condemns any hatred towards our legions and spam. Anyone wishing to disobey our rules will face Hank, Dsbs007, or me. Feel free to ask to join, but you will not be getting manager rights, and you will have to consult me if you want to add a game. I can't always be on, so I'll ask someone mature to do so if I can't stand my ground.
Here are some simple ground rules:
1. Do not post games without permission unless you are Dsbs007 or Hankster247 or coolman99jf
2. Do not spam, or we will blacklist you from the group
3. No religious fanaticism or biased predictions
4. Use proper grammar. If I can't understand you that's not my problem. I don't want to see sentences like, " y cant i coment" or "you're games are bad" I don't care about caps or stuff like that, but I expect to be able to read what you guys/gals write.
5. Respect everyone, especially your elders. If a manager tells you to do something, we expect you to do it. Ranks are given based on game quality, or how well you have been behaving. If I kick you, it's because you were not active.
6. For those who aren't curating or manager, do not say anything rude. Everyone works very hard on their games, so don't put them down.
We only have six rules, which is enough to establish this community. I have sent invites to those I deem can handle the responsibility of a curator.