* Do not be OP. Your character must have physical and/or mental flaws. If you do not include these in the bio, you will not be accepted until you do.
* Your cat does not have powers.
* Don't say "a beautiful/pretty (insert random pelt or eyes)" in your bio. Also, don't say 'He/she is greatly feared, loved, etc.' in your bio. Let other peoples OCs decide how they will react to your OC, don't force them to act a certain way.
* If you don't want to join just ignore the invite.
* Don't add random projects to the studios.
* Try to be literate and realistic.
* Don't use other people's cat without them knowing/without permission.
* You must have a parent in order to be a kit. You can ask if there are any available mothers in the news studio.
* You cannot make an apprentice OC unless there's an available mentor.
* Go into a bit of detail when it comes to your bio and backstory. Also, when it comes to family, do NOT say "dead". Say the names, how they died, and there must be at least one family member alive and known. Also, don't have your OCs whole family hate them unless there's a really good reason for them to. It gets annoying after a while.
* Please make a bio.
* Everyone is allowed to have only one OC. The only exception to this rule is for me, because I'm kinda required to be the leader at the beginning.
* No more than one cat can have the same prefix.
* Don't be inactive. If you're inactive for a week, you will be warned. If you don't respond to the warning in at least 5 days, your OCs will be removed. If you respond but don't RP after a couple of days, your OCs will be removed. If you're sick, on vacation, or taking a break from Scratch, please tell a manager.
* Everyone ages one moon a week.
* I ( @-PixelPrincess-) will choose your suffix. If you don't like it, you can ask for a different one. Please don't request a suffix, if you do you won't get the suffix that you want.
*If one gender gets 5 cats over the other, then that gender will close until there's an even amount.
* When you've done that and have been accepted, start to roleplay! Don't just leave it at that.
Remix the sign-up sheet to join!
But if you can't remix the project...
¦ Prefix ¦ Reason for prefix ¦ Gender ¦ Age ¦ Rank ¦ Appearance ¦ Accessories (Optional, don't make them too crazy) ¦ Personality ¦ Kin ¦ Mate/Crush ¦ Kits ¦ Backstory ¦ Extra ¦
The drawbacks to making a comment bio are:
* Your skills will be randomized.
* It will be harder for others to imagine what your cat looks like.
* It will be harder for others to find information about your cat.