For people who love Pokemon and Warriors! These clans are warriors style, with names, but you are Pokemon in a region where all Pokemon can live. Haven't read warriors? Then you can be a wild, rogue, or trained Pokemon! And if you like being a person better, you can be a trainer!
I added a bio form that I made, so you can use mine or @LadySummoner 's bio!
I am now asking for move set when you join! This is so people don't end up knowing more that four moves at a time.
I forgot to add (sorry) NO being mythic or legend! You can be as many shinies as you want though :3
Please, if you curate, RP here! The only active rp'rs right now are @Shadowwisper, @CrazyThing819, @Crazy-Pokemon-Lady, and me! Going to add Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon to this RP! You can be from the expedition society and one of your characters can have been a human but was turned Pokemon.
SOMEONE added random poke projects that have nothing to do with this RP.
1. Battles are used with moves. Do NOT say: "Samplename dug her claws into the Samplepoke, and bit down on their neck." Unless you're using bite/crunch or scratch, slash, crush claw, etc. no biting or scratching, or any physical non-move attacking of any type. Unless, of course, you throw someone with vine whip or something.
2. No move powerplaying! Unless you're using Sheer Cold or Drill Run, And if your character knows those moves, don't hit everyone with it. I recall the accuracy of those moves are 30. And level 1 pokemon DON'T battle. And they definitely don't beat level 50 opponents. You can start with powerful moves, though, if you're deputy/leader. Abilities, Weaknessses and resistance count!
3. For low levels to level up, just level with time. You become an apprentice when you're level 20. If you have three evolutions, and you evolve to your third one in a battle, you become a warrior. Exceptions: Noibat, Shelgon (You may become a warrior if you're one of those pokemon, otherwise you'd wait a lo-o-o-ong time.) You must be fully evolved to become leader.
4. You may have eggs, and mates, but please no fusions or Fake-mon. And if you describe mating... I will leave thinking of the consequences up to you. But bonus! You can receive items from StarClan (yes, you can die, but I'll talk about that later) for going on special quests for them. And when you become leader, if your Pokemon has a Mega Evolution, you receive a mega stone if you complete a special quest. (You may not find a mega stone lying around.) The special quests relate to eggs, because you get things like destiny knots and light orbs. If your Pokemon is your 1rst generation (not hatched, but created) it may not know moves that it can't naturally learn. However, if two different species breed, the hatched poke may know moves from either pokemon. You must hatch as one of the parents breeds, but you can be the male's breed.
5. Finally,sorting out death and some more about battling. When hit by a move, and I've read this in fanfiction, attacks DO. NOT. PEIRCE. YOU. AND. CAUSE. YOU. TO. BLEED! Pokemon take damage, but attacks don't kill them unless: they already are fainted, and attacks are still beating down on them. Or they just took too much damage and didn't get to their medicine poke in time. All these rules may seem a bit cross, but there's still plenty you can do, like the ol' forbidden love! Although, please, not too much of that. Have fun!