FieldClan lives in a large field that's covered in flowers of all colors, but mainly pink. The flowers give off an interesting aroma that when inhaled can put someone into a coma. The only known cure for this is a leaf that's bright blue in color named Sreek, but it's extremely rare and supplies are running short. Luckily, over the moons FieldClan has lived in the field, they have developed a sort of immunity against the 'Flower Coma'. However, ever since they started inviting loners and kittypets into the Clan, the immunity has weakened. Now everyone is at risk to catch the Flower Coma. The question is, will you?
* FieldClan doesn't hunt prey. Instead, they wait for prey to catch the Flower Comma, and then they attack it. Without the flowers, they would starve.
* Although FieldClan could just choose to stop inviting kittypets and loners to the Clan, they're too kind not to.
* Purebred FieldClan cats are extremely rare, not even making up a quarter of the Clan. The only way to be one is by contacting me ( @-PixelPrincess-) and asking.
* Their entire territory isn't just one big field. There's rivers, lakes, forests, and even some small mountains.
* There aren't any nearby Clans. In fact, the only other Clans apart from FieldClan are so far away that nobody even knows that they exist.
* FieldClan doesn't have ceremonies like in the books. Instead, they have...
The Flower Festival - A festival in which the Clan celebrates the time in a kits life that they're ready to become apprentices. This lasts a full day, and nobody does any hunting or gathering.
The Flower Games - A competition against all of the apprentices. This not only shows which apprentices need to work on a certain skill, but it also shows which apprentices are ready to become warriors. Whoever comes first and second in the games get their Flower Crowning Ceremony the next day. Hunting and gathering is permitted during the morning, but not for the rest of the day.
Flower Crowning Ceremony - A ceremony in which two apprentices who win the Flower Games become warriors. The ceremony lasts for a few minutes, and hunting and gathering is permitted throughout the day.
Flowers of Knowledge - Used for multiple reasons. When a warrior becomes the deputy, they have a ceremony and gain a flower. When the deputy becomes the leader, they have a ceremony and gain another flower. When a kit becomes a medicine cat apprentice, they have a ceremony and gain a flower. When a medicine cat apprentice becomes a medicine cat, they have a ceremony and gain another flower. These flowers aren't ones causing the Flower Comma, and they vary from roses to violets.
Flower Shower - When two cats decide to become mates, the Clan showers them in roses to symbolize their love for each other. This is also used when a she-cat announces that she's expecting kits.
* Once and a while the leader or medicine cat will host what's known as a 'Side Challenge'. The first cat who completes one of these challenges will earn a reward. Only one challenge can happen at a time, kits and expecting queens are not allowed to participate.
* Warriors spend at least some time looking for Sreek each day. The only way to find some is by contacting me ( @-PixelPrincess-) and asking.
* If a cat has a disability, no matter what their gender is, they can ask to be a 'Mother Helper' instead of a warrior. Mother helpers assist queens by getting them prey, herbs, etc.
Rules and Sign-ups:
News, Sreek Count, and Rumors: