♤ Welcome to STC, short for Sweet Treat Corner! ♤
♤ This is a mall-sim, inspired by Palace of Points, the original mall-sim. Our currencies are sprinkles, lollipops, and chocolates. You start off with 100 sprinkles = 4 lollipops and 1 chocolate! ♤
♤ Joining Form ♤
Username // Is this your first mall-sim? // Codeword 1 // Codeword 2 // How active are you on a scale of 1 -10 // What you want to sell
♤ To Transact ♤
(buyer's #) gives (seller's #) (amount) sprinkles/lollipops/chocolates [link to proof]
♤ A Sprinkle = 1 point ♤
♤ A Lollipop = 25 sprinkles ♤
♤ A Chocolate = 100 sprinkles ♤
♤ RULES ♤
- ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ (ᴜɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴀʟʟ ꜱɪᴍ ɪꜱ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ)!
- ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ
- ʙᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛꜰᴜʟ
- ʙᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙʟᴇ
- ɴᴏ ᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇꜰᴛ
- ɴᴏ ɪʀʀᴇʟᴇᴠᴀɴᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛꜱ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ
- ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
- ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ
- ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
- ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴇ...ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛ
-ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇꜱ ᴏʀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ ᴜɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜ(ʀꜱ), ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀɪɴʟʏ ɪʀʀᴇʟᴇᴠᴀɴᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ (ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ) ꜱᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴏ
- ᴍᴀxɪᴍᴜᴍ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪꜱ 4 (ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ)
- ᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀꜱ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱᴋ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ, ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ!
- ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀꜱ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴜɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ɪ ꜱᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ
- ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴜɴ!
♤ What is a Mall-Sim? ♤
Okay, so many people don't know what a mall-sim is. So it's basically that when you join a mall simulator (mall-sim), you get a certain number of points, which are like money (not real) in mall-sims, and then you can buy from others' shops and make a shop and sell items. When you buy something, your points get reduced in the mall sim you use, and when you sell stuff, your points get increased. Different mall-sims have different currencies; ours are sprinkles, lollipops and chocolates.
If you have any questions, please ask a manager. (Codeword 1 - your favorite color)
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/18574525/ (codeword 2- your favourite type of frosting)
banking studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/18713589/