Founded by @KawaiiWoosh
Welcome to the LGBT+ pride studio!!
This is where you can come out of the closet (if you want), support LGBT+ and much more!
To be 'in the closet' is to know your sexuality but not tell anyone about it.
*You don't have to know your sexuality! And you don't have to be one or the other!*
Just feel free to share any expriences you've had with LGBT+ or somthing like that.
Also don't be afriad or ashamed of who you are!
Most common types of indenties:
- Straight (Opposing genders like each other)
- Gay (One gender likes the same gender , mostly used for males)
- Lesbian (same as gay but exclusivly for females)
- Trans (someone who's gender is different from the one they were assigned at birth)
- Bisexual (Likes both girls and boys)
- Pan (Likes all genders, 'pan' means all)
- Aesexual (not liking anyone)
And much much more!
QOTW: How did you come out or planning to come out?
If you stay active and support LGBT+, I might just make you manager!
welcome all ^w^ - KW
I CAME OUT BOIS- ag5
yeet - KW