(Thumbnail not mine!)
Are you the kind of person who loves math, science, coding, computers, or anything similar to that? Are you an avid D&D player or Tolkien fan? Are there fandoms you're a part of that you obsess over with friends? Maybe you're a huge bookworm? Or maybe you're the kind of person that just doesn't quite fit the norm. If you said yes to any of this, you fit right in! Even if you didn't, those are just a few examples of what nerdiness really means. There are so many ways you can be a nerd that I probably couldn't even list them all. But this is just a place for nerds to talk and feel united. Whether you're into science, Harry Potter, anime, cosplay, or Marvel / DC, you can find someone here to connect with. Don't be afraid to accept the invite and start a conversation! This is a judgment-free studio, and you're sure to find someone with similar interests. If you want, you could even become a manager and invite your own followers to help grow the community! The main message here is that us nerds are proud to be ourselves, and nothing bullies and haters say can knock us down!
1. Please just be nice. Don't insult someone's ideas or interests, and if you're against nerds, then don't leave hateful comments. We'll just report your comment.
2. Keep all language kid friendly
3. If I end up promoting you, do NOT change anything without my consent. If I don't give you the okay, you cannot delete curators, change/delete the thumbnail or the description, or change the title.
4. You may roleplay here if you like, just keep it kid friendly
5. Do not add projects that don't relate to the studio's idea
<Question of the Week>
What is the best part of being nerdy?