MUST READ: (Also, just go along with it. Pretend that the hunger games went on and on and on.)
"WELCOME TO THE 100TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES!" The speaker boomed as the districts came together. You feel dread crawling up your spine.
"We'll be changing it up a bit for the 100th annual hunger games, the rest will be the same as before. There WILL BE NO VOLUNTEERING FOR THIS GAME. The games will be held on a forest and ocean terrain; the game will not end until EVERYONE but ONE is dead. There will be no mercy calls, there will be no forgiveness. If you want to die together, one of the game operators will kill one of you on the spot. There is no particular uniform you must wear, although you must have a district token. Don't think about surviving together." The man smiled crudely.
"May the odds be ever in your favor, dear children."
And that was that.
1. No power-playing or OP people. If you want to kill someone, you WILL HAVE TO ASK FIRST before you kill. Once you're dead, you'll be dead forever.
2. Romance is allowed, don't make it go overboard. Allying with someone is allowed, but at the end, someone WILL most likely die.
3. If you want your characters to survive, you CAN, BUT, you have to ask me first.
4. Go where your RP takes you, but there are no MAGICAL or SPECIAL POWERS ALLOWED. YOU ARE ALL NORMAL PEOPLE.
5. If you want to make a 'Katniss and Peeta' scene, don't bring more than 2 people into your RP. Your RP MUST NOT INTRUDE OTHER PEOPLE'S RP CHAIN. Tributes TEAM UP WITH each other, they don't go AGAINST.
6. There WILL BE NO 'pity' moments, there WILL BE NO ESCAPING FROM THE GAME. THERE WILL BE NO 'SPECIAL' PERSON THAT CONTROLS ALL.
7. Blood and gore ALLOWED. If you're weak to these kinds of things, back off now. Also, 4 ALIVE characters max.
8. Have fun. May the odds be ever in your favor, user.
D1: Blue bandanna
D2: Yellow wrist band
D3: Light grey pendant necklace
D5: Green arm bandanna
D6: Red rope around waist
D7: Orange chained necklace
D8: One white no-fingered glove
D9: Pink gem-stoned ring
D10: Brown earring
D11: Dark, dark green useless watch (Broken watch)
D12: Jet black cross necklace
Name: (First and last, nick name if you want to)
Gender: (Male or Female)
Looks: (Eye color, hair color and style, skin tone, body build, etc.)
Casual wear: (What you're going to wear in the hunger games)
District: (1-12, token comes with it)
Background story: (Optional)
Ari "Wolf" Batchelder @Marshtail5161
Tanner Jays @Mormons
Abhay "BB" Das @MinecraftLover210
Rea Undergrove @gravity_falls_demon
Whitney Smith @DreamGirl37