A lot of you guys LOVE RPing, and so do I, so I have some tips that might make you RP experience great.
Ask and I will explain anything to you if you don't quite understand ;)
1) Don't create a perfect character. Nobody like RPing with a character who gets everything they want and has no flaws.
2) Be more detailed but not too detailed. I personally don't like RPing with people who keep dragging the context of the story back to me.
3) let other people make choices. Sometimes, people tend to get very excited and go on a roll making all these decisions, but not letting the other person help.
4) RPing with lots of people may cause stress and LOTS of confusion. try only RPing with three people or less.
5) Don't be gross about it. Some people have high gag/sick reflexes to gory and bloody stuff. Keep it friendly!
- - - - - - - - - -