Current NEX Curator
Next Due Date -
This is where each month’s NEX Applications will be submitted. Just comment the link of project that you want to submit, even if you are a manager, in the comments, and a manager will add it. The top 2 voted projects will win the curation slot, with the most voted going first and the second voted going after.
NOTE - You cannot be a NEX curator more than 2 times. The second time, you MUST use a different application. You can, however, apply as as many times as you want until you get 2 shifts.
Steps To Be Entered In
1. Create a project similar to a regular FPC application, but you MUST have a voting system added in. If you don't know how, use this: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/317659097/.
2. Comment the link in the comment section of the studio, and wait for a manager to review it to make sure it has all of the criteria.
3. If the manager approves, then you are all set. If not, then the manager will tell you what isn't included, and then you should add it. Once you have fixed it, repeat Step 3.
4. Sit back, relax, and wait until Monday of the next week. If you don’t get chosen, don’t be disheartened. Try to make your project a bit fancier or make a whole new concept.
NOTE - You CAN use an application made for the actual scratch FPC for the NEX curation.
Things Needed In Your Application
1. First off, you need some requirements and boundaries for your choosing selection, because then you can find truly unpopular projects, not semi-unpopular ones.
2. You have to have a voting system of some sort, as stated above. If you don't, then there will be no way for you to be voted for.
3.You need to have a section that talks all about you, a tab that talks about what projects you like and which you will curate.
4. You should have something original. It's not something you absolutely need, but it would probably convince people to vote for you.
5. You should have a catchy thumbnail. This is kind of similar to #4. You don't need it, but it will probably catch more glances and attract more attention.
NOTE - If you are a NEX Curator or a manager in the official studio, then you are automatically a manager in this studio, unless you don't want to be.