so, i was just thinking about weird/unexplainable/confusing bts theories...
1. Could 'Butterfly' actually be related to every other song in 'The most Beautiful Moment in Life'?
2. Jin was actually a time-traveler in 'I Need U', 'Run', and 'Butterfly'?
3. V died in 'Spring Day' because in 'Run', Tae drowns himself in the ocean. And in 'Spring Day', Jimin finds (possibly Tae's) shoes washed up on shore...?
4. Do statues in the music videos have a important meaning or role?
5.Either Jungkook, Taehyung, or Jimin is the child from the 'Omelas'?
6.Who was V calling when he was all bloodied up? You may remember V, who was covered in blood at the beginning of ‘on stage: prologue’, calling someone, except no one ever answered his call. So who was he calling? It seems that he was most likely calling RM. The only problem is, RM probably never answered the call because he was in jail.
7. Was there a possible meaning behind Taehyung and Jungkook's blue eyes in 'Blood Sweat & Tears'?
8. Does the color yellow indicate or reveal something in 'Serendipity' and the 'Love Yourself: Highlight Reel'?
9. 'Young Forever' and 'Map of the Soul' are somehow related to each other by the maze and the 'MAP of the SOUL'...?
10. The 'WINGS' album was actually showing Jungkook's after-life after the car crash?
11. Is fire a demonic symbol in BTS music videos?
12. Are BTS going back in time for their 2019 Comeback: 'Map of the Soul: SHADOW'?
13. In the ARMY ZIP 2019... why was Taehyung (V) holding a gun? Who or what would he use it on?
14. In the ARMY ZIP 2019, Jungkook and Jin look like they had a fight...does that relate to Jin and V's fight in Blood, Sweat, and Tears Japanese ver?