Ends the 30th
This is the only Learn to code scratch competition.
In this competition a new / unexperienced scratcher will pair up with a old / experienced scratcher and try to make a better project than the other teams.
ROUND 2 IS SHARED!
Let's start working on your project with your partner!
Deadline is 25th April.
To join simply say "I want to join". We will get you down on the list. Keep in mind it is much faster if you have a partner picked out. So if you are put down as a new scratcher you can comment on a scratcher's profile and ask if you can work together. Then let us know and we can get the other person down and invited.
How you get a partner.
You get a partner by choosing a person on the list that your name is not on, or ask someone if they want to be your partner. Your partner must be: If you're an advanced coder or drawer it will be a not adva``nced person who is learning. If you are learning then your partner has to be a more advanced person.
1. @metallic123 + @Krishiewishie
2. @Sensytive + @Walimy
3. @FunnyAnimatorJimTV + @AceBolt92
4. @BlackRoseGaming + @DarkstrikeGaming
5. @master478 + @Helloguys10
6. @PreciousPup + @Cutie839
7. @vwhale + @shintarokisaragii
8. @prpack476 + @GemGlow123424
9. @TheDiamondKing + @Camo-Dude
10. @scratch_nerd_21 + @Ben21games
11. @ploutch + @amazingisabelle123
12. @samirathecatlol + @BobTheRoofThatcher
13. @sam921221 + @puggy1234
14. @guineapigsfly + @_Comicfan_
15. @Influenzi + @thehunterkiller
16. @snow-cannon + @LandonHarter
17. @lula4schmidt + @MK3333
18. @KenslerGaming + @-Imagine
19. @Devils7329 + @Animalsfun
It should also be noted that if you want to compete we do ask for you to join the studio. Thank you!
Thumbnail by @Really_A