Welcome to the Academy for Rare and Unusual Species, or the ARUS. How do you know if you can attend the ARUS? Please read the list of acceptable species below.
For ponies: Pegasi and unicorns (unless extremely talented) are not considered acceptable in this academy, unless they have special abilities or powers. Alicorns will be permitted though I would like to avoid too many of them.
Other acceptable species for ponies include deer-ponies (I, WinterGreen, am one), bat ponies, Griffins, merponies, dragon ponies, etc.
For wolves/dogs: Usually regular wolves/dogs are not allowed, but wolves/dogs with special abilities/powers and/or wings will be allowed.
For dragons: Welp, if you're a dragon, you're always accepted. Just choose the right house to fit with your powers. If none, join Reptyl.
For cats: Normal Warrior OCs aren't allowed, unless they have special abilities/powers. Winged cats also allowed.
For species with fire powers: Usually you would join Darkeclaw. If you feel Darkeclaw doesn't fit you, join the house that best suits your powers and abilities.
For others: Well, if you're a mythical creature, original species, etc., you're always accepted. Yay! Just remember to pick the house that best fits.
Principal: Luna :|
Social Studies: Nightbloom937
BORING ROLEPLAYING RULES
1. Don't kill anyone. This is a school.
2. No overly lovey-dovey stuff. You can have fun with crushes/couples, but don't go overboard. This is a school.
3. Be appropriate, come on.
4. Don't be a Mary-Sue. Don't be the absolute ruler of everything.
5. Don't judge other people's OCs.
6. If you have more than one OC you want to go to this school, that's okay. Just make sure you make separate sign-up sheets for them, but don't make more than you can handle, try and make ones you actually plan on using.
Curator Jobs: Monitor RP content as much as you can. It's fine if you don't that often, though.