No matter how fortunate, everyone deserves a meal for the holidays. With Thanksgiving and Christmas rapidly approaching, I think we should all pitch in to help some of the less fortunate be able to have food on their plates for the holidays.
IMPORTANT: By joining this studio, you are making the Scratch pledge to do something to support this cause. It really doesn't take that much effort, and will make someone have one more thing to be thankful for. So please don't accept the invite unless you are going to donate. Sorry, it's just that I'm trying to see how many Scratchers I can get to donate. Sorry for the hostility, but I can't keep track of who is donating and who is't if you don't read this! Thank you!
Ways To Help:
1) Donate some non-perishable foods to your local homeless shelter or food pantry
2) Hold a canned food drive in your school, work, or church
3) If you have big family dinners for the holidays, ask everyone in your family to bring in some non-perishable foods to donate
1) Be kind.
2) Only join if you are going to donate.
3) Please don't change the thumbnail, title, or description.
4) Only add related projects.
*If you have read the whole thing like I asked, please put HOPE in the comments. This also states that you are pledging, and if you don't post hope, I won't add you. Just another way to make sure everyone who curates donates =)
Scratchers Who Have Pledged: