PLAGUES WILL START THIS WEDNESDAY (tommorow)! STARTING WITH DROUGHT AND FAMON
~ inspired by Prince Of Egypt but not about the story...
This RPG will be made into a comic series, so be careful what you write!
PLAGUE OF FAMON HAS BEGUN
(a new plague will be added every 2 weeks or so, look below the chart to see what damage may be done to your character)
No Food - ✔
Snake infestation -
Death disease -
Cut = -2 HP
Stab = -5 HP
Venomous bite(snake) =
-8 HP but If treatment is not found = -15 HP (since its deadly)
Illnesses - -
cough: -4 HP
flu: -4 HP
disease: -7 HP (if treatment not found = -15 HP)
Fall from height - -
(depends on how far down they fall)
Fall down cliff = -19 HP
Fall off tall building = -19 HP
Fall down short building = -8HP
Starvation - -
(so lets just say every character can only survive 4 days without food, everyday they go on without food chops away -5 HP, that way by 4 days they'd be dead)
Dehydration - -
(Lets say your character can only surivive 4 days without water, everyday they're dehydrated that chops away -5 HP, that way by 4 days they'd be dead)
NOTE: However if they have water-rich foods like: Cacti, cucumber or any water rich food that will stop the dehydration effect
Welcome to a vast land, where the lands are dry, and exotic culture thrives. Egypt is an ancient civilization of North Africa... and this story takes place sometime in 2000 BC.
Here we have the Nile River coursing through our lands, valleys surrounding desert regions and our Empire.
Everything here is thriving, and our empire couldn't be stronger...
But little did we all know it was about to go down, in just a month we were about to be hit with the worst plagues Egypt has ever seen.
The question is, will you survive?
As illness, drought and disaster hits, your character will be pushed to the test.
you'll get 2 characters each. no more!
So basically your character can RP, and then when the plagues hit it becomes RPG lol
name (try to keep it Egyptian related):
Type of species (feline or canine only:
Age (the younger, more vulnerable):
Looks (go detailed with this, this RPG may be made into a series or etc.):
One skill you choose (read below):
So how is this a game?
well in a sense, as your character tries to survive they will be pushed to the test.
Different plagues will be sent out and your character will rely on their health points and other skills to live.
Your character MAY die, so get ready to rumble and try your best!!
EACH CHARACTER HAS:
Health points (lost by illness and starvation)
• • • • • (5)
Life points (lost by damage)
• • • • • (5)
Strength (lost by anything negative)
• • • • • (5)
AND ONE SKILL:
(decide one from these:)
they are resourceful and can take care of themselves
- socialize: they use charisma and their talkative skills to get their way
- fighting: they may not be good at keeping a cool but when it comes to action they can fight there was out of MOST situations
- stealth: a classic sneak, good at snooping around and stealing things :P
the one skill you choose =
• • • • • (5)
So each character starts with (20) points all together, but as things get rough, they'll lose their sanity, health and trust of others.
WILL YOU MAKE IT?
- Nefertiti (F) cat, Egyptian Mau and Siamese mix * 18yrs (20HP) @Colors_of_the_wind
- Akila (F) cat, Scottish fold * 16yrs (20HP)
- Isis (F) dog, Pharoh and Ibizan * 19yrs (20HP) * @cs979776
- Hachi (M) cat, serval * 17 yrs (20HP) @tsunamii-starzz
- Ja (M) dog, ridgeback * 20 (20HP) @wild-childd
- Arzea (F) dog, mutt? * 16yrs (20HP) @rawenk
- Kade (F) Cat, Abyssinian * 16 yrs
- Seth (M) Canine, Mutt? * 15yrs (20HP) @Doggywoofwoo
- Sehkmet (F) white egyptian mau * 17 yrs (20HP) @Iunarii
- Shichi (M) Cat, serval * 21 yrs (20HP) @tsunamii-starzz
- Pharoh's daughter: Rashida (F)
feline, Siamese and serval mix * 31 yrs (20HP) @Colors_of_the_wind
- trusted advisor / assassin: Ammon (M) white Egyptian mau * 45 yrs (20HP) @lunarii
- Abrax (M) Jackal * 18 yrs (20HP) @Wolfwarriors4
- Masika (F) caracl * 23 yrs (20HP) @CJKB
- Nebit (F) cat * 40 yrs (20HP) @xXBirdflightXx
(HP) = Health points, NOT hitpoints