left so I, @benjaminj0
own the studio. Everthing is the same though.
Please read THE WHOLE descriptoin!
(Starclan doesn't count as one of the five clans)
All new members, please make a character, I hate to have curators that just is here, doing nothing at all
This is a studio for Warriors RPing (role playing). Ask in the comments to make a clan, and tell me some stuff about it, but since there's only going to be five clans (don't ask me to change the number of clans, becuse i won't change that), i may not add your clan, so yeah... here's the stuff i need to know about your clan:
Clan name // Most common prey // What kind of place they live in (biom) // Common abilities cats in the clan have // First leader (optional) // Extra stuff (optional)
(if you make a clan, it would be good if you made a character who is the leader of thet clan if it gets accepted. You don't need to, but i think it would be better if the clan had a leader from the start)
"When the Fire hits the Water, and the Wind blows the Earth, the loner will meet the rouge, and they will together find the cat who've never met the clans"
don't know any yet
To join, you need to make a bio. You can remix the bio-project, or comment your bio like this:
Name // Gender // Rank // Clan // Looks // Personality // Crush // Mate // Kit(s) // Friends (or cats that you want to be friends with, but the owner of that cat need t oaccept it first) // Kin // Backstory (optional) // Others
~ I will make a project on the map when all the clans are done
~ No more clans now please
1. No mean or innapropriate comments or projects, that will be reported.
2. You need to get permission from a manager before making an evil cat
3. If you are friends in the RP, remember to not be outside of the RP
4. You are allowed to break the warrior code, but don't expect to not get punishment from your leader
5. I, @Shadowfur66, chooses the propecy cats!
6. Don't RP before your character gets accepted
7. Don't kill off anybody's character without asking them first
8. Ask to manage, but that may not get accepted
9. If you've posted a bio and don't get accepted in a while, post one comment on my profile saying that you have, but don't post more than one comment
10. You can have 3 cats normally. If you are a curator, you can have 5. If you are a manager, you can have 8.
11. If you're a leader, you need to be online at least once per day and RP at least once per week
12. Managers, don't change the description (only to add characters in that studio) or studio name
(I might add some more rules soon)
(If you want me to add a rule, tell me in the comments)
(Last rule: follow the rules)
RP RULES (i will use examples):
1. When you are in a RP chain and want to say something outside of the RP, use (), example: (can Kestrelpaw kill Justicepaw soon?)
2. When your character talks, use ", example: "Hi, Justicepaw!"
3. When you start a RP, say OPEN RP first, not just start without saying that it's a RP, please!
If you break a rule or RP rule, you will get a warning (on your profile) and if you get three warnings, you'll get kicked out of the RP
(The first clan, they live in a mountain area where they easily can see the moon every night. Their most common prey is rabbits, but they can also find many kinds of birds on their territory. Their first leader was Moonstar)
(This clans eats rodents such as mich and voles and live on a plain, their cats are famous for their endurance and their first leader was Ignistar)
(They live in a marsh and a forest, and eat lizards, rodents and occasionally rabbits. Their first leader was called Twigstar)
(The dead cats. Dark Forest is in this studio too)