This studio is about BRAILLE and ASL (AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE) and BSL (BRITISH SIGN LANGUAGE!
Who wants to LEARN:
-ASL (American Sign Language)
-BSL (British Sign Language)
for FREE? SIGN UP for BRAILLE SCHOOl or SIGN SCHOOL in the comments section, and our Braille and sign teacher/s will get to know you and teach you in a way you can understand, and direct you through your journey of learning braille and/or sign.
Any QUESTIONS about BRAILLE or ASL? Ask them here.
If you LEARN BRAILLE or SIGN well enough, or KNOW BRAILLE or SIGN ALREADY, you can become a TEACHER (and a manager of the studio; students are only allowed to be curators).
Our teachers are:
You can ask for one specifically, or you can just get whichever one/s you get.
OUR GAME PLAN FOR YOU (for braille school):
1. Read this article: randomthoughts.sullivandesigns.us/simply-braille/
2. See the flashcards: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/81590778/
3. Do the quiz: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/81598462/
4. Use the virtual brailler: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/81896476/ or this personalized virtual brailler: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/81940100/ or this other brailler: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/82435314/
5. Ask us questions.
6. Find and read as much braille as you can in real life (at the ATM, on plaqueards, etc.)
OUR STUDENTS ARE:
If there is a question mark by your name, please confirm or deny whether you are enrolled or not. Roll call!
DON'T add projects unrelated to learning a language. DO encourage the students. DO INVITE EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!! Thank you.
P.S. You can use this studio to teach a language that you know, even if it's not ASL/BSL/Braille. Please ask before changing the title of this studio or making a major change to the description. As a note, our managers ONLY give the final word on that. Thanks.