There are three clans, One in the Mountains, One in the meadow, and one near a river with falls. Originally all from one clan, three cats divided, with large groups, breaking apart the clan. The last of the original clan were killed in the heatwaves. You've found their territories, now it is your turn to choose.
PeakClan: This Clan lives in the large mountains, pebbles at foot. Fluffy and agile, their main prey is birds and mice. There is a frozen pond in the territory, creating the river.
DaisyClan: Lithe and kind, This Clan will help any in need. Thick grass surrounds the camp, The river from DewClan flows here. Daisies are always afoot here.
DewClan: DewClan is a smaller Clan, with Lithe but thick-furred cats, they are always a step ahead. The river from PeakClan has made it's mark as it flows through their territory and into the woods, not yet explored.
1. You can have up to 10 cats, 5 female, 5 male.
2. There are major plot lines here, so be sure to stick with them.
3. Before making an adopted kit, be sure there is a queen or female warrior willing to adopt you.
4. If you suggest any major plot-line details, talk to one of our managers to validate.
5. No unnatural pelt colors.
6. Each person can have 2 hetero-chromatic cats. Bloodlines included.
7. Cats will be deleted if unexpected\unannounced inactivity
8. Follow the rules
9. Bio code word is "Mist Below"
10. Cat1 and Cat2 in partnership cannot be controlled by one person. (I will allow Forbidden Relationships And Half-Clan Kits)
11. Cats cannot have "Unknown" or "All Dead" kin. It throws off the storyline.
12. If you want to kill off a character, contact a manager to approve, we would need a vigil.
13. No more than 3 High ranking cats.