This studio is about making intros for each other. You can ask for an intro in the comments and I will soon make it and send the link on your profile. You need to give credit or you will be reported to the Scratch Team immediately.
If your ever want to be a curator of this Studio, just ask in the comments. A curator is supposed to add projects related to intros. Examples can be an intro contest, an intro, or even an intro tutorial!
If you are a curator, you must follow these rules, or you will be removed from curator.
1. Only add projects related to intros.
2. Not bragging to anyone about being curator.
3. Following the Community Guidelines.
If you are a curator, you will be promoted to a manager soon, but the only condition is that you would have to follow the rules below. A manager is supposed to keep track of spamming, project type, and hurtful comments.
If you are a curator, you must follow these rules, or you will be demoted to curator.
1. Not removing curators and managers unnecessarily.
2. Not removing projects unnecessarily.
3. Not adding projects unrelated to intros.
4. Not changing anything. (You can if you have a good name or a good thumbnail, but not the description.)
5. Following the Community Guidelines.
Need a Logo? - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/15013852/projects/
That's all! Enjoy! =D