•This is a studio where you can put all of your speed draws, time-lapse drawings, speed paints, or whatever you want to call to call them. Feel free to through the projects, ask questions, and ask to join! If you want to curate plz read the description! Also we are in desperate need of active curators and mangers, so plz help!
• Don’t know what a speed draw is or how to make one?
✓ Our managers or curators will be happy to answer you if you ask in the comment section, or you can look at these projects:
• Curating: OPEN
We will accept you if you are active and have at least one project in this studio, please ask to join :)
Here is your application format
Link to speed draw/ How often you can help/ Codeword
• Managers: OPEN
Please don't ask! If you do, you know you won’t get it. We will promote you if you are helping in the studio! You can also apply for manager: see below.
• *Be nice to Everyone :)*
• Speed draws only
• Comment the link to one of YOUR speed draws to have it posted
• Try and look at everybody’s art. I’ve seen some really good ones, and I honestly love them all
• Do not add irrelevant projects.
• No irrelevant comments, spam, advertising, etc.
• Follow the basic Scratch guidelines. obviously.
• Post the link to your speed draw and say you would like to curate and one of our managers will invite you!
Link to speed draw/ Why you want to curate/ how often you can help/ codeword
• Follow all the rules above ^^ and actually contribute to the studio.
• Do not change the thumbnail please
• Don't make any changes that are not appropriate or relavant
•https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4387605/projects/The studio is where we make decision for the studio, so check that out, and let's try use that instead of people's profile and studio comments
• APPLY FOR MANAGER HERE:
•The thumbnail by @xVanyx
• @LittleBlueBirdy and @littlepuppy14 for the tutorials
•Please do not steal other people’s art :)