Magic... is quite the fickle thing.
It's true that the concept is simple; wave a wand, a hand, or even a book, and something happens, but there is more to it than that.
Magic is different for everyone. Some spells come easy for some, other spells are difficult for other people.
There are many different types of spells, so allow me to elaborate;
- Transformation Spells change the physical appearance of objects and organisms, such as size, shape, color, etc.
- Illusion Spells warp the visual appearance of rooms and even other people. Cannot warp sounds or physical presence; Only tricks the eye.
- Element Spells are your classic fire, electric, water, and other energy-based, flashy spells from your spell-caster of choice.
- Finally, Aura Spells are special spells built to build up or take away from the strength of others. Aura spells can make plants grow and make others stronger.
In order to assist in the magical abilities of spell-casters, an animal must be chosen as a partner to said spell-caster. Usually, any animal will do, but the most common animals are owls, crows, cats, bats, frogs, and toads.
Now, then... We have gathered here in beautiful beachside Ske'tiel nearby Gutui City and beside the ever-mysterious Nluuna Forest for reasons currently unknown... Why don't you introduce yourself, spell-caster?
- No bullying, please!
- You may have up to three characters
- Please don't make your characters overpowered (give them at least one fatal flaw; aside from from the Spell Weakness)
Name | Gender | Age | Physical Appearance | Clothing | Personality | Spell-Caster (Wand, Book, Hands) | Animal Companion | Spell Specialty | Spell Weakness | Relationships (Opt.)