||||||||||||||||W E L C O M E||||||||||||||||
We are The Helper Team, an educational team of experienced and willing programmers who are always happy to help!
Need help with a project? Getting frustrated? Well, The Helper Team are just right for you!
||||||||||||W H A T T O D O?||||||||||||
- Comment in the comment section asking if we could help you and sending us a link to the project.
- Please be very specific by telling us exactly what you would want us to do with your project - we don't want to do the wrong thing, and being specific will help us to help!
- One of our curators will respond to you and then remix your project fixing the thing that went wrong.
- Put the new improvements in your backpack (This is a handy device - see the bottom of studio explanation) and then use them in your project. We hope we have helped!
- Feel free to give us feedback on what we can improve and change.
||||T O A L L C U R A T O R S||||
Are you an experienced programmer who has a good personality and is always happy to help anyone? Well this studio needs you! Comment in the comment section, and post a link to what YOU think your best programming project is. I will get back to you soon!
If you are not satisfactory, I apologise... you are still very good at programming. The reason you might not get into this studio is because some projects that people need help with will be very hard to fix, therefore we only take the very best programmers.
If you are a curator - well done! Please respond to people's comments and try to help as much as you can. Remix their project once you have fixed it.
||||||||||||||||L E V E L S||||||||||||||||||||
If you have been very helpful and helped someone with a project, you will move up one level. There are 6 levels; The first person to do all 6 levels will get a free, custom logo (made by me, and this is optional).
|||||||||||||||||||O T H E R|||||||||||||||||||
- All projects that have been fixed will be added to this studio.
- Please do NOT ask to be promoted.
- Please be kind and helpful at all times.
- DO NOT change ANYTHING other than what the customer has asked you to change, this may upset some people!
The backpack is a handy tool in Scratch, and good for transporting scripts, sprites and costumes from one place to another. If you look at the bottom of the scripting section in the editor, you will see a grey bar that says 'backpack' on it. Click on that and you are inside your backpack. You can now drag scripts into it and then swap sprites and drop the scripts in the new sprite etc. I hope this helps!
|||||||||||||||C U R A T O R S|||||||||||||
~ @Codingmachine - Owner
||||||||||||T H A N K Y O U!||||||||||||
Thumbnail by Codingmachine.
Created July 28, 2015
All games including scripts from someone from The Helper Team™ must be used with credit to the person who created them.