— About: —
We are a studio that specializes in Robots, Androids, AI, Cyborgs, Chatbots and much more, you can find a full list in the following.
- Robots: fully mechanical, autonomous entities (including mechs)
- Androids: anthropoid robots
(not the Smartphone)
- Cyborgs: organisms with mechanical parts of some kind
- Artificial Intelligence: intelligence exhibited by machines or software
- Stories about AI
For more information about distinguishing between these:
Note: Most of us who help in the studio, speak in different languages however we may use Google Translate to comunicate with you.
— Curator rules: —
- Anyone can curate—just ask!
- Please try to only add relevant projects. (see above)
- If you add lots of unrelated projects, you may be removed from the studio.
- Calculators and/or math bots are discouraged unless they incorporate some type of AI. (check with managers)
- Please do not advertise
- We don't promote on request! If you're helpful and active in the studio, one of the managers will promote you.
- Please don't delete and re-add projects for any reason or simply want to get up on the top
— Manager rules: —
- Please only promote people who are active or helpful in the studio!
- Please refrain from editing the title/picture of the studio unless absolutely necessary.
- One of your jobs as a manager is to invite curators, not only the curators have to do it.
- Also feel free to remove unrelated projects.
- Please do not remove curators/managers unless absolutely necessary
Here are the managers!
(managers, feel free to update this at any time)