Welcome to Pure and Dark, the newer (and way better) version of the original studio, which can be found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1038994/
We advise that you read over some of the old rp chains to make sure you get a basic idea of the background and all before reading the actual plot. With that being taken care of, let’s jump right into the plot!
“Welcome to Aryexia, your new home!” ~Ender
You’ve always have been viewed as the outcast or loner in school. You’d get teased at for being weird, strange, and other things.
Well, you’re not exactly… human. That’s why.
You are a supernatural being, or some form magical human/animal/etc that has always been treated differently for your differences and not being ‘fit in’ with the crowd. Just about when you think you’re going to go insane from the teasing, you find a peculiar token that strangely matches your personality. Curious, you take it, and find yourself being taken to a whole new place. The world melts all around you, to only be replaced with a bright field of rolling green hills. ‘Where has this token taken me? Was this still Earth? Where is everyone? How did I get here?’
Tons of questions fly around your head, and with each and every second, more questions appear out of nowhere like mushrooms. (yup. >.<) Determined to explore, you start searching for answers. And eventually, you find it. A giant house surrounded by tiny smaller ones. You arrive, and begin to understand that in a place that seems to be so magical isn’t a safe place.
That’s when you see something dark lurking in the shadows.
Now, it’s time to determine your path.
Projects to Read:
(Eventually, I will create and share some projects that you don't have to read, but will definitely give you a deeper understanding of the whole plot. :P As for now, you can just ask one of the managers. We'll be glad to answer!)
1. Standard role playing rules. (No being mean unless it’s your character, no OP characters, etc.) This is also a chain role play, which means you reply to someone’s comment.
2. Please (try to) use proper grammar! Your chains might get put into my book I am writing, and I don’t want to waste my time trying to figure out what everything means. :P
3. The maximum amount of characters is ten.
4. You may role-play as anything from a demon to an innocent pet, but no plants. That just makes no sense. :P (Unless you are like some moving plant/human thing, then go ahead. xD) It helps with the diversity of characters. :P
5. The maximum amount of powers is 2, but all of the people here have the ability to change into a ‘normal-looking’ thing. (Ex: If you are a human with giant wings, you will be able to hide them >.<)
6. If you want to curate, you’ll have to prove that you will be an active role-player, or else, you won’t be able to join. If you won’t be able to get on, leave us a note so we won’t think you left us or something. xD
7. With that being said, if you are a curator and want to add projects, please try and keep them PAD related. :D You don’t need to ask permission for that, or anything. :P ( Code word is Blanket Eater :3 )
8. While you may do some serious damage or steal another person’s character’s power (if your power happens to be that) you may not kill them without their permission. If your character does die, they may become ghosts. And not too much blood or gore.
9. Romance is allowed, yet nothing too bad.
10. Make sure to eat blankets, and hate pillows. (If you love pillows, then that’s fine. This rule is mostly targeting *Cough*TheScrubofYellowTeam*C-ough* heh)
ALSO LOVE TABLES AND NOT CHAIRS
Studio Idea: A bunch of other role-plays put together into one
Title: The Derp Four
Bio: @Kittysplash made the last two, @Runewhisker made the new one. AS FOR THE ONE YOU REMIX, IT IS THIS ONE: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/105016642/
And credit to EVERYONE out there who has role played here and helped make this studio grow!
Haha, if you thought the code word was down here, you were WRONG :) ~ Kitty