~✩ Anyone may join; you don't need to ask permission! ✩~
1000 Follower MAPs and Contests:
~ MayaKiona's MAP (BACKUPS OPEN): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/188350346/
~ bubble's MAP (COMPLETED):
~ Writing Contest (RESULTS OUT):
Congratulations to the contest winners!
CURATOR SPOTS CLOSED
Welcome to Aurora, land of color and magic. Here, people are assigned a familiar at age 5. The color shows the strength of their magical talent. Red is the least talented, Violet the most. At age 12, they finish their apprenticeship and take the Test. The Test determines if they are strong enough to get a color. Those who can't get a color are banished from Aurora. The most powerful ones become the Gold, Silver, and Bronze magicians. What will happen to you?
(The time period is set in the Middle Ages/Renaissance Era.)
Color: (if they took the Test)
Family and colors:
**Familiars are animals that help your character. Insects are included**
(You can also remix & fill in this bio template: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/127076699/ ).
- Mythical familiars are not allowed (unicorns, dragons, etc.).
- Your character's age has to be 12+
- No bronze/silver/gold characters (including family members) unless you are a curator.
- Keep your color rank confined to the colors of the rainbow: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet. Your rank CANNOT be white, black, turquoise, pink, etc.
- Make sure your characters are not superheroes and your powers are never "overpowered" (sometimes known as Mary Sues). They're just not fun to role-play with for your fellow role-players.
- All characters can have up to 3 powers, unless gold or silver ranked (in which case they can have up to 4). Make sure your characters have flaws and limits. You can ask a manager for help with this.
- Shapeshifting is limited to 3 different animals
- Mix up the character variety. Read other people's bios before writing you own! Have short characters. Have characters that actually have families, not an orphan! Use different races, color ranks, and maybe simpler names (ex. Max). Choose familiars that haven't been used a whole lot yet (ex. don't use another wolf). Add unique features like chewed nails, eyesight failure, or having stuffed animals at age 14. This makes your character feel more real and might make them unique amongst other people's creations.
Color Divide Stories/Spin-offs:
CD: The New Land RPG:
(Feel free to make your own stories! Ask kindly in the comments and we’ll link you in the description!)
Color Divide RPG created by @-ninjagirl- 2014/2015