Color Divide RPG
Created by @-ninjagirI- on 06/21/2015
✩ Anyone may join; you don't need to ask permission! ✩
*CURATOR SPOTS OPEN*
We're considering people for curators. If you're active we might invite you! Please don't ask.
Color Divide and Lyrics Taken Literally Collaboration:
Welcome to Aurora, land of color and magic.
Here, people are assigned a familiar at age 5. At age 12, they finish their apprenticeship and take the Test.
The Test determines if they are strong enough to get a color.
The color shows the strength of their magical talent. Red is the least talented, Violet the most.
Those who can't get a color are banished from Aurora.
The most powerful ones become Gold, Silver, and Bronze magicians.
What will happen to you?
(Time period is set in the Middle Ages/Renaissance Era.)
✩ FORM ✩
Color (if they took the Test):
Family and colors:
**Familiars are animals that help your character. Insects included.**
(You can also remix & fill in this bio template: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/127076699/ )
✩ RULES ✩
- Mythical familiars are not allowed (unicorns, dragons, etc.)
- Character ages must be 12+
- No bronze/silver/gold characters (including family members) unless you are a curator.
- Character colors MUST be Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, or Violet.
- Make sure characters are not superheroes and powers are never overpowered (a.k.a Mary Sues). They're just not fun to role-play with for fellow role-players.
- Characters can have up to 3 powers, unless gold or silver ranked (in which case they can have up to 4). Make sure your characters have flaws and limits. You can ask a manager for help with this.
- Shape-shifting is limited to 3 different animals
- When role-playing, use a book-like format, e.g. "Aviana motioned at him to follow her. She walked out of the hut and headed to the denser part of the forest."
- Diverse characters make roleplays more interesting! Mix up the character variety. Read other bios before writing your own.
Give characters actual families, not making orphans!
Use different races, color ranks, maybe simpler names (like Max).
Choose familiars that aren't overused (like wolves).
Add unique features like chewed nails, eyesight failure, or having stuffed animals at age 14.
This makes your character realistic and interesting among others.
Color Divide Stories/Spin-offs:
CD: The New Land RPG
Feel free to make your own stories! Ask in the comments and we’ll link you in the description.