Haruna- 16 comments
Sato- 6 comments
Isamu- 15 comments
Garnet- 4 comments
Pyx- 0 comments
Kumari- 0 comments
(MODS are people who frequently RPG in this gallery. RPG frequently to become a MOD!)
A second dimension supposedly full of gorgeous waterfalls, a mansion, and a beautiful scenery becomes reversed by werewolves who despise their current form. Their dark magic, which you can only counter with your character's powers, has expanded the dimension into a whole new world full of dread and hatred. As a curious werewolf or human, journey to this dimension, which was an eternal dream-land, to restore it! The full story of how everything happened can be found on the first page of this RPG.
1) Do not ask to join if you won't RP in the future. It just wastes our time, because we have to get you in the right place and make sure you fit into the plot.
(If you don't RP for a long time, you will be removed from the members, unless you notify me beforehand.)
2) Do not revolve the plot around your character.
3) Do not sentence RP. It's annoying to read and causes RPing to be more difficult because you don't know how to respond without sentence RPing as well.
4) Creating multiple characters is only available if you are a MOD. However, since this RPG just started, it would be inconvenient to have many characters.
5) Do not reply to posts. (This is more convenient for me, since I comment count and check to make sure I counted all the comments.) Instead, create a separate post that is irrelevant to the plot and you may comment on that. Also, if you fit a comment into three posts, it is counted as three comments. Each post must exceed 5 sentences or at least look like a paragraph to be counted as a comment. Little comments that could not fit into another comment will not be counted.
6) To avoid confusion, I will be the only one doing comment count.
7) Don't be mean or offensive. Limit cussing and don't exclude anyone.
8) Have fun! :3