This studio is a handy resource for if you want the latest version, or any version really, of the Skelepound Animation Rig that I use in my games, animations, and add yourself projects. You can also follow the studio so you'll always know when the newest rig version comes out!
1.6 (Future Update)
- The rig will have a better explanation on how to use it.
- You can resize Skelepound to as small as you want.
- I have fixed a bug that could've gotten really big in later updates.
- The humiliating instructions typo has been fixed.
- The instructions comment has been updated.
- I updated the project description.
- You can now resize Skelepound to as big as you want.
- Skelepound can move offscreen smoothly.
- Skelepound can resize offscreen smoothly.
- The code has been reorganized again.
- Optimizations have been made to destroy almost all lag.
- A SkelepoundMain broadcast has been made.
- You can change Skelepound's sprites!
- Skelepound's sunglasses are still available, but as a sprite!
- I've changed the flipping algorithm a little.
- I've cleaned the code once more!
- A new variable, SkelepoundSunglasses, is added just for fun
- The SkelepoundHide variable is now SkelepoundShow
- The default variables were set to match the name change
- Fixed the bug where rotating Skelepound made his limbs fly off
- Reorganized the code that you're not going to see anyway
- Skelepound can now be hidden and shown using SkelepoundHide
- Skelepound's default direction is now left instead of right
- Putting a 'Say' or 'Think' script in the Skelepound sprite now works
- Skelepound's rig now looks exactly like the Skelepound sprite
- The degrees have been reversed to the default direction
- Flipping Skelepound now flips the angles too
- Entering 1.5, 1.4, etc... in a Boolean will count as 1 now, not 2
- I put instructions in the script people will use to code the rig
- Another version of this update will be made with preset animations.
- I changed the background
- I organized sprites, scripts, and variables
- All variables will now reset when the green flag is clicked
- It now supports the backpack
- I gave the project a changelog
- I created the rig