RP Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/10553549/
1. Please do not give your character powers; they are randomly selected through a choice of numbers and will be explained more thoroughly when need be.
2. No killing other players without the other scratcher's permission! If this rule is violated, your character will be removed from the studio along with you.
3. If you receive a power, please be aware of the type that it is, and do NOT act OP with it. They are given to certain characters by random, and should be used properly.
4. Keep this as friendly as possible. I'd prefer not to get this rp too rowdy or uncontrollable ^^'
5. When making characters, try to limit to at least 3-4.
6. If you wish to be a scientist, you will be given an experiment at random and will have to get to know them better, which generally means you should rp with them,, ^^'
7. If you are an experiment, please don't get the sudden urge to "*breaks out of experiment room*"; not all of the experiments know what's going to happen to them/what's happening to them, but they shouldn't just all of a sudden break out. Take some time, let them know the other experiments more, let them know the turf more.
8. Have fun and experiment a bit with your characters! (oops, pun NOT intended!!)
**NOTE**: The managers of the RP will keep careful inspection over the roleplays to make sure the rules are being followed. If a violation of a rule has been taken place, the managers will give a quick warning of the violated rule, and allow them to proceed. If a violation of a rule has taken place multiple times, the managers will remove the character and the owner from the studio to ensure that the rules are being properly followed. :'0