₩ɆⱠ₵Ø₥Ɇ ₮Ø ₮ⱧⱤłⱠⱠɆⱤ 2.0!
Contemporary literature is defined as avocados and guacamole
♬♪❀♪♬₮ԋҽɱҽ ʂσɳɠ ♬♪❀♪♬
“α Ɽσσ₥ ₩í₮ⱧσɄ₮ вσσ₭₴ í₴ Ⱡí₭є α вσĐч ₩í₮ⱧσɄ₮ α ₴σɄⱠ.” ― ₥αⱤ₵Ʉ₴ ₮ɄⱠⱠíɄ₴ ₵í₵єⱤσ
“уσυ нανє тσ ωяιтє тнє вσσк тнαт ωαитѕ тσ вє ωяιттєи. αи∂ ι₣ тнє вσσк ωιℓℓ вє тσσ ∂ι₣₣ι¢υℓт ₣σя ₲яσωи-υρѕ, тнєи уσυ ωяιтє ιт ₣σя ¢нιℓ∂яєи.” ― мα∂єℓєιиє ℓ'єи₲ℓє
eat a car
₥ҽҽƚ ყσυɾ Ⱡҽαԃҽɾʂ!
i am dog
Goal: 70,167 / 50,000
i am cat
sOnS oF cHiPoTlE
◦You absolutely have to write Contemporary just because you're in this cabin!
◦ Write as little as you can, and never participate in all the daily and weekly activities!
◦ The word goal minimum is 300,000 words. This can be achieved by writing 9,677 words a day. there’s still more, but we’re too lazy to add it.
Centuries are not points! These are DEFINITELY the main cabin points, and a way to see how badly you’ve failed this SWC. You get them by doing different activities, such as:
dying: -1 century
The camper with the most centuries at the end of SWC earns the title of "The Ancient One", as well as a SECRET surprise! (bragging rights heh)
◦ @Softmoon | 6,451 /15,000 - 29 centuries.
◦ @DunderMifflinity | 107,751/100,000- 5 centuries.
◦ @eaglescar2 | 12,106 /15,000 - 2 centuries.
◦ @Bluemoon195 | 20,434/40,000 - 12 centuries.
◦ @pinkiepie710 | 19,382/5,000 - 2 centuries.
◦@–MusicalWriter– | 0/5,000 - 0 centuries.
◦ @honeybreeze | 20,107/20,100 - 49 centuries.
◦ @Sarah591 | 545/30,000 - 7 centuries
◦ @-Chocolistic- | 971/20,000 - 0 centuries.
◦ @Inksplatter | 2,523/5,000 - 5 centuries.
◦ @HarmonyKitty | 18,564/18,000 - 47 centuries.
death upon you