- Press the right arrow key to go forward. (The project will tell you when it's time to press the right arrow key)
- Press the left arrow key to go back.
- Press the up arrow key to repeat that particular section of a tutorial.
There are four lesson parts to this tutorial:
- 1. Reviewing the Scratch Paint Editor
- 2. Drawing using the Line Tool
- 3. Getting the Line Art done
- 4. Coloring
How to Draw with a Computer Mouse
I've gotten a fair amount of people asking me how in the world I draw using only a computer mouse. Well, this project shows you how I get it done.
Do be aware that there is more than one way to draw with a mouse - if you have a technique that you're more comfortable with, by all means, go right ahead with it.
Pencil border is adapted from a clip art file released under Creative Commons License (original owner unknown). All other visual elements created by cheddargirl.