FLASH (~TIME~ remix) [A BARRY GOOD GAME]
Left and Right to turn. Forwards and back to move.
Time moves when you don't. Use your time wisely to evade the enemies.
NOTE: The game SCROLLS. It may not look like it, but it SCROLLS.
Be Patient! The gameplay will get harder!
YOU'RE SO FAST, WHEN YOU MOVE IT'S LIKE THE WORLD SLOWS DOWN. USE THIS TO AVOID STUFF THE BAD GUYS SEND AT YOU.
• Instead of Nathmorr, you play as the FLASH. Time speeds up when you're standing still.
• I removed a lot of flashy fx. Will decrease some lag.
• I removed Normal and Hard mode.
• Added limit to clones possible, should hopefully decrease some lag.
• There is limits to how far you can scroll. You can't run forever!
• In the original, time was in an off/on state (1 and 0). Now, it's 0-1 with decimals. You also don't stop moving entirely in an off/on state either. You continue to move a bit once you stop, too.
• YOLO: You only have one life. Sorry!
• Now if a clone is off-screen it will truly be off-screen (using hide blocks)
• Removed flashy buttons (they're just vector text now instead of cooltext.jpg)
• YOU HAVE A STREAK :D Press H to disable.
• Nathmorr's time was obviously based on Superhot, which you can play here if you have the Unity Web Plugin (doesn't work on Chrome): https://superhotgame.com/play-prototype/
• I was inspired to remix because of CW's The Flash. I was thinking- ok, so he's the fastest man alive. I guess that means he moves his limbs really fast when he wants to-- but how come he is still moving super fast when he is just standing around or moving through the air (like if he's tackling someone)? This brings my idea of how time should work for Flash into play.
• Also an inspiration for me was this web game based on Superhot that was the exact opposite where time slows down while you're moving (unfortunately I can't remember the name so I can't provide you a link)