How To Play:
- Ignore all grammar errors. I know there are to much.
- Instructions in the game.
- Find the "Skip" text to skip the story.
- All graphics are in vector, works good in fullscreen, but it will lag.
- All levels has been tested and they're possible to pass.
- Feel free to report any glitch .
- This project was meant for @Will_Wam's platformer contest.
- The graphic is based from my entry to @DesignContest, which got the 4th place.
- There are only 10 levels, I made this in rush, because the deadline was actually yesterday.
- No music, sorry. I'm bad at finding music and I have no more time.
- Yup, I noticed some grammar errors, I'm not going to fix them, I'm too busy.
- Platformer engine reference from @griffpatch_tutor
- Inkscape for graphics
- The font is Source Sans Pro
- Mat 2nd 2016; Reshared. My logo intro was removed to suit my redesign.
- December 5th 2015: Officially released