Orchard Game (Glitch Hunt)
Move the girl left and right to catch the apples that fall from the trees.
The game is functional but deliberately has some important features left out and has plenty of scope for your own creative development.
1. Can you add a point to the player's score every time they catch an apple in the basket? (Data - Variables)
2. Can you add sounds when you catch an apple and a different sound when you drop an apple?
3. Can you work out how to add some background music to play whilst our heroine is catching the apples?
4. Can you increase the number of apples falling at any one time?
5. Can you make the apples fall faster the longer the game goes on?
6. Can you create a similar game with a different theme (Space, Isaac Newton, City, Sports e.t.c.)
Remixed with thanks from JeremyBurton's Original Debug Activity.