Let "SCRATCH" the Cat help you out to master those match facts that will help you out to improve your math skills.
Choose between addition or substraction drills where you will have up to one minute to answer as many facts as you can. Set your personal record and try to improve it with "SCRATCH" the Cat guiding you with the following:
1) "SCRATCH" the cat will chose a randon equation for you to resolve.
2) If you answer correctly, the Cat will Clap and show you the next equation.
3) If you do not answer correctly "SCRATCH" the Cat will "Meaow" and will let you to answer again until you get it correct.
4) After one minute "SCRATCH" the Cat will congratulate you and show how are you stacking up against yourself.
1) Try to maintain a rythmic clapping sequence, you will easily noticy which math fact family is making you lose your rithm.
2) Try to improve your personal best every time until you get very consistent between 30-40 or above correct answers each time.
Created by VaSoCo.com members.
Ready to Remix!
Add your ideas! You could try:
- drawing a new costume
- changing the scripts
- creating a new sprite