Mouse - drag the points around the screen.
Space - capture a frame of animation.
⇅ Arrows - change the speed for the frame
Menu Arrow - access the passive items you can place on the stage.
WASD - move the entire blue figure.
UHJK - move the entire red figure.
Play Button - play your animation! (2+ frames required)
Text - 1st row shows number of frames, 2nd the speed for that frame
A cool little feature of this is that you can give each frame its own speed, so that you can have rapid movement mixed with slow without having to make more frames.
I'm in the process of making a new version which (hopefuly) will...
- Allow animations to be exported & imported
- Let users add points and customize connections
- Include a frame navigator and editor for all frames
- Open up countless possibilites for your animations!
325,000 views! Incredible!
Inspiration came from Extreme Animation by @drawdea
This is just in its early stages. What's next for this project...
- More items you can animate (weapons, objects, more characters?)
- A save feature to share your animations with others
- ...What do you think could be added?
Enjoy! I think that there are a LOT of thing you can make with this project. Hand-to-hand combat, parkour, dances...