Auto race. A very simple project to use when teaching kids Scratch.
Note that the car that wins is the biggest, that's because it has larger steps and bounces first.
1. In its simplest version all cars move a randon number of steps ahead in a forever loop, kids can bet which one will win.
2. In this more ellaborate version speed can be changed to make the race last longer. Increase the RaceSpeed variable to do so.
3. Individual speeds for each car can make it more interesting.
4. There could be a way to decide when a car has won, maybe the first to come back from bouncing or something like that.
5. Add a semaphore or a start-flag man.