Melli's mushroom maths
1. Use the left and right arrow keys to move Melli around the forest.
2. If you hit the fox he will ask you a sum.
3. If your answer is correct, you will gain a point. If not, you will loose a point.
4. Collect mushrooms for bonus points. The toadstool earns double points.
5. Try to jump over the fox using the space bar or up arrow until you have collected all the mushrooms.
6. When you have collected all the mushrooms, meet the fox for the next maths puzzle. They will get harder each time.
UPDATE March 2015: This game has been awarded winner of the family category of Shaun's game academy competition!!!
Game design and coding by Lea and Jens Marklof
The beautiful blackbird dawn chorus has been recorded by
Tony Whitehead in Yarner Wood, Dartmoor, Devon, United Kingdom
and is taken from