Open That Chest!
- W = Jump
- A/D = Move Left/Move Right
- Click = Punch/Shoot
- To open the shop, drag the nub at the top of the screen down. There you can purchase a *Rainbow Coin*, *Better Income*, and *NPC Jumper* to beat the chest up for you!
You can also open the 'Player Shop' to buy upgrades for yourself.
- To upgrade a skill, just click the Upgrade Bar in the 'Details' section.
---Shared on: July 24th, 2012---
*Featured* Week of August 1st, 2012!
*Featured* (AGAIN?) Week of May 12, 2013!
*110K+ views! I can't believe it! Thank you soooooo much guys! :D*
@@@ HIT GREEN FLAG TO FIX DISAPPEARING COINS @@@
@@@ HIT "CTRL + M" TO REDUCE THE LAG! @@@
That chest is still there, and the treasures it may hold inside claw at your soul. Will you face your temptation? Well, of course you will! Go beat up that darn chest by jumping on it and beating it senseless.
- You can jump on the chest or hit it by clicking your mouse!
- Jumpers cannot collect coins, but Collectors can!
- Projectiles will travel until they hit the edge, the chest, or the ground.
- A bow is slightly better than a gun, but guns drop more expensive coins!
- There will be an objective eventually!
- This is the first update to Open That Chest! Hope you have fun!
- Fixed Shop glitch
- Put version in shop
- Created a new 'Player Shop' to buy upgrades for your player
- Changed speed slightly
- Changed jump height slightly
- Lots of updates here
- Added new weapons section in Player Shop
- Added projectiles to be shot from your purchased weapons
- Every weapon has 1 extra upgrade for a special rainbow effect
- Added new black coin which starts appearing rarely after you have a gun
- Made NPC's chest hit color a blue tint
- Added mute button in bottom right corner
- Fixed weapon upgrade misspelling
- Added NPC Collector to run around collecting coins for you
- Added a second NPC Jumper
- Added icons to tell what NPCs you have active
Game inspired by Coinbox Hero.