Cast blaster extended extended extended

  scripts
  sprites
See inside
Instructions

Click or hold the mouse to shoot. Blast all the characters before they reach the bottom!

If 12 characters fall, it's game over!

Notes and Credits

MAJOR credit to @aarextiaokhiao for the impossible level characters!

Characters from scratch, @storm101, @aarextiaokhiao , and me.

Characters:

Scratch cat(50% chance of 1 second EMP effect when blasted)

nano(appears tiny 50% of the time.)

After Bronze(1 min):

Gobo(75% chance of spawning the scratch cat when blasted.

STW cat(revives as angel STW cat/appears less)

Angel STW cat(slow/does not spawn randomly/shots cut past him/invincible while spawning)

Pico(10% chance of spawning 2 of himself if blasted/fast)

After silver(2 min):

Zee face(super fast/25% chance of 2 second EMP when blasted)

Fire cat(50% chance of 1 second unstable firing when blasted/fast)

After gold(3 min):

Terra(deflects some shots(stalled if a blast fails))
STS cat(25% chance of 2 second instability when blasted/causes instability on contact)

After master(4 min):

Valire cat(super hard to blast(stalled if a blast fails)/slow/appears less)

After champ( 5 min):

Elem cat(almost impossible to blast(stalled if a blast fails)/2% chance of 1 second EMP when blasted(success or not)/rare/does not count towards strikes/EMP affect on contact with cannon)

Black cat (stops appearing when you are extreme champ/???)

After extreme champ( 6 min):
Parrot(blocks all shots/flying)
Giga(10% chance of doubling the amount of characters in play after being blasted)

After unstoppable(7 min):
???(now you've asked for it!)

after Impossible (8 min): Greeny Michael (10 hits to kill, very very slow, 10% percent to get 10 second EMP effect when blasted) Red Scratch Cat (75% chance of 1 second EMP effect when blasted) Green Scratch Cat (25% chance of 1 second EMP effect when blasted)

Shared: 18 May 2014 Modified: 29 May 2014
Favorite this project 0
Love this project 0
Total views 40
View the remix tree  1
  
More projects by Contest101-test