The Math Tower
This is a game that I created for my Technology Class Project where I had to create an educational game for kindergarden students.
The rules are VERY SIMPLE.
1. You have 3 lives (so you can get up to 3 wrong)
2. Your objective is to break down the tower in order to get the princess to the ground.
3. To do this, you have to solve the math problems on the side (select the correct answer and click on it)
4. Enjoy :)
I got a lot of motif and information in order to create this game from:
(1) Yoshi's Math Game by Noolabguy
(2) This (http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/39304/) discussion
(There might be still some glitches so thank you for your general understand upon that point)
Thank you so much :)