Night Sky NPR
Hiya! ☺ Here is my new Pen Art Project => (PAP... Sounds cool right?) ^^
Please [❤️LOVE | ⭐️FAV | ⏪FOLLOW @bidulule] if you enjoyed !!
- Full screen is recommanded
- Before pressing any key, click on the screen, otherwise, the keys will not be detected
- If you experience lags at the start, it's normal, it's just your computer trying to survive to math formulas ^^ => Just wait a few seconds
- Click the green flag.
- Click on the screen.
- Press "Space" to display/hide some variables.
- Press "1" to display the NPR guy.
- Press "2" to display Natsu.
- Press "3" to display the king lion.
- Press "4" to display aiz wallenstein.
- Press "5" to display Scratch cat.
- Press "6" to display my dog.
- Press "7" to display Emma Watson.
- The var "Speed" changes the speed of the animation.
- The var "Amount" changes the amount of stars displayed i the sky.
- Try to increase "Random" to display more random stars in the sky.
- Suggest ideas in the comments!
Now, a bit of explainations ^^
So, basically, the images are stored in variables. When you want to display one of them, the data are decompressed and put into a list. Then, an algorythm calculate the borders and shapes of the image.
It uses the RGB color comparaison. The next step is to make the randomizer. So more the color difference between two pixels is important, more these pixels will be considered as borders. Each coordonates are added to another list. A sigle value can be added several times in the list if it's considered as an important border. Finally, coordnates are randomly picked into the list and displayes on the screen.
What does mean "NPR"?
Non-photorealistic rendering (NPR) is an area of computer graphics that focuses on enabling a wide variety of expressive styles for digital art. In contrast to traditional computer graphics, which has focused on photorealism, NPR is inspired by artistic styles such as painting, drawing, technical illustration, and animated cartoons.
Musics from Fairy Tail.
100% of the code is by me.
Hey! you don't follow me? click on my profile to fix that ;)
check this out!