I'm in school right now, so sorry for the lack of music or if there's anything I missed.
This project is meant to cover most of everything you can make with the vector tool, but it doesn't cover the benefits or disadvantages of the vector painter.
Some more trivia about the vector painter and its uses:
- using vector allows you to extend past the boundaries of the canvas - you can't edit outside of the canvas so don't accidentally drag something outside of the canvas and lose it
- vector costumes can be resized using the set / change size block to be a lot bigger than a normal bitmap
- vectors are not flat images unless you convert them back to bitmap
- vectors take longer than normal drawings (most of the time) but end up being more useful since they can be reused and changed by others
- vectors are preferred over bitmap because they are resize-able without a loss of quality
Coding and stuff by @MagicaJaphet
I learned the thing about holding shift when making new points today, so uh there's something haha
EDIT: AAAAAAAA SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON SCRATCH IN AWHILE BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FEATURE!