1. We choose a character - a hare or a fox.
2. Our character is in his/her room. He explains what is the aim of the game.
3. After that our character goes to the bathroom and does the task there. He turns off the water and puts off the light.
4. Then he goes to the hall and does the tasks there, too.
5. Later he leaves the flat and cleans the entrance hall from the rubbish.
6. Next, we see him standing at the house. He must choose the right means of transport to get to school. In case of choosing a car, we take the points away.
7. After that our character must sort the rubbish into three bins. The green one is for organics, the blue one is for glass and metal, the red one is for paper.
8. Then we are at the fire and the task is to find what caused it.
9. We are at school where out character takes part in a quiz. He or she must answer the questions to get as much points as he or she can.