Journey to the Chaos Realm
Instructions are in the project! You should probably read them, unless you want to lose :)
My idea came from this project: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/wildplayer/1159810
Credit to Studio Pixel, who "let" me use a picture of their's to trace (the one in the title screen).
Please play my game! their are lots of things you can unlock and it is really fun!
UPDATES SINCE ORIGINAL VERSION:
1. Changed the background for the Chaos Realm
2. Completely changed all the music.
3. Added bonus level
4. Added flying body parts when dead
5. Added blood
6. Made body parts disapear after a certain amount of time in multiplayer
7. Fixed glitch where jumping next to blocks reduced full jump height potential
8. Removed blood in multiplayer as it caused a bug in which blocks would go through and inside other blocks.