Dungeon Dash (v1.2)
You seem to be trapped in a deadly dungeon, great! but wait... there are coins here. Could be worse. Oh yep, there we go, giant fireballs are rapidly heading towards you. You got this!
- Use WASD (or arrow keys) to hop around the dungeon, avoiding fireballs and collecting coins to increase your score. Use saved up coins to buy chests giving you new player outfits!
- Press P to pause and unpause
* My new game! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/182307777/ *
I recently reached 10,000 followers! I never thought my games would be loved by, or even reach, that many people. You all inspire me to push the quality of my games further each time, and hopefully that means you can all enjoy them just that little bit more. Thank you!
> How many coins can you collect? my best is 70! :D
> Which character is your favourite?
> Which map do you like best?
> Suggest new character and map ideas in the comments!
Want to play more? Check out my previous game > https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/173918262/
- Inspired by "Loot and Dodge" by Doragon Entertainment
- Music by "wyver9" found at newgrounds
- Sound FX created with chiptone
- All art created by me
26/10/2017 - (v1.2) - 1.2! Added a new map, started adding weapons (just the graphics at the moment), you can now change settings when paused in-game, as well as UI updates.
24/10/2017 - (v1.13) - Added a crown display at the end of the game, try to get the gold crown! Added 3 new characters, and reduced chest cost. Added 2 new maps, which will sometimes be chosen on startup.