3D Platformer Simulation
- Just a basic 3D simulation. Use the ARROW KEYS to move and the SPACE KEY to jump. Please comment your fps because I want to make a game in 3D soon but I need to gauge the speed of most people's computers.
Check out this awesome game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/173152230/
- Attention anyone wanting an extremely simple 3D block, here is a link to the project where you can put it in your backpack and use it without credit: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/174690347/
- Everything by me except for the triangle filler which is by the @thelogfather .
- "Industrious Ferret" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- Don't forget to❤️LOVE and ⭐️FAVORITE and FOLLOW if you thought this was cool.
- ‼️IMPORTANT‼️: TO MOVE AROUND USE ARROW KEYS AND SPACE BAR TO JUMP.