Sonic the Hedgehog RPG Character Signup
OC SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED. OCS SUBMITTED AFTER THEIR ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE REJECTED UNTIL ENOUGH CANON SIGNUPS ARE SUBMITTED AND APPROVED.
For my Sonic the Hedgehog RPG
Use the space button to progress through the info and stuff. Press E to toggle my example.
Floee's bio: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/126552896/
1. Remix this project.
2. Either use the base I've provided here or draw your own.
3. Fill out the info. (If your character is canon, then fill out what you what.)
4. Share the project.
5. Wait for me to confirm your character.
NOTE TO ST: Those "what-you-knows" on the chest are supposed to be guidelines for females. Please don't take down this project or anything.
SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER WHILE DESIGNING YOUR OC:
* Don't go for what Rouge looks like. That's a bad choice.
* Don't give your character all of the powers in the world. Try limiting his/her superpowers to 3 powers and don't use overpowered powers excessively.
* Balance your characters' strengths and weaknesses. In other words, your weaknesses must add flaws to your characters' strengths. Good example: Can manipulate fire but can be harmed with water. Bad example: Can manipulate fire but is not good at running.
* Artificially created Mobians, such as Shadow, are pretty cliche. Don't go this away, unless you're doing it for a good way.
* Tragic backstories, especially if your character is an anti-hero, can turn off as cheesy and cliche. Only add tragedy to the backstory if it's for a good reason.
* Pairing your OC with a canon character or making your OC part of a canon character's family will move him/her close to the Mary Sue edge. If you do this carefully, your character will be safe.