Fatal Recollections | A Puzzle Platformer | LSInc
LOVE , FAVE, AND FOLLOW @LS_INC FOR MORE :)
Arrow Keys to Move.
Click Menu to Pause and look at Menu.
Your movement charges the exit door, but also the entrance one.
When the entrance door is charged,a clone that follows the path of your memory, or recollection, will start moving at the SAME speed you do. If you touch your fatal recollections, you die.
The door needs to be fully charged for you to exit. :P
There are 13 levels, plus a trick at the end that makes it 2 levels.
If you finish, tell me how you like the ending message, and please comment.
If you have lag, toggle effects and try to play it in the faster beta player.
This game is about life, memories, and the past. Avoid your past to move to the future. I included a message at the end, and I hope you enjoy this game.
This is was posted on Christmas Eve, and is my gift to you guys. :)
About the game:
- Really good in the beta faster player:
- dedicated to @skruff, @tcodina, and others with similar stories (their memories: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/13207401/ and http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/14305250/)
- inspired by One Step Back, http://armorgames.com/play/6525/
- being created by @LS_Inc
- CLONING! (that kills)
- Clock Door
- Working Exit door
- Cover art (by me, so it sucks. xD)
- Clone dots that show the paths
- Menu! :D
- Stuff on menu!
- LESS LAG! BY A LOT! WOO HOO!
- Changed everything to be based on Reset, not Death and Next Level. Level will be determined by a variable.
- Layering fixed
- Menu has text!! And does stuff! :D
- Particle and Volume Control!
- Easy remixing to make new levels!
- 13 Levels!
- Ending sequence!
- Reversed levels
- Loop to start
- SHARED 12/24/2013
- TOP LOVED 12/25/13 What a Christmas gift. :)