This is a re-usable sprite for storing a highscore list in a cloud variable, which you can copy to your own project. You may wanto to have a look at Scratch PacMan, as it shows its usage: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/97137611/
How to use:
- developers must have scratcher level to create cloud variables
- users must have scratcher level to store highscores
- copy "Highscore" sprite to your project via backpack or "save to local file" / "upload sprite from file"
- create a cloud variable "HighscoreCloud"
- create a global variable "Score"
- place the two lists "Highscore: Names" and "Highscore: Scores" where you want them to appear later
- set "Score" variable and broadcast "HandleScore" message for adding a new score
- broadcast "ShowHighscore" message to show current highscores
- broadcast "HideHighscore" message to hide current highscores
One possible extension would be not to simply display the Names and Scores lists, but to render the data using drawing operations. As such, any custom look&feel can be applied.